Three 1 -Hour Quality Training Modules for Professionals
Optimal Senior Care Solutions is pleased to support this very informative class. Alzheimer’s of OC is conducting a series Quarterly training sessions comprised of 3 training classes for professionals in the field of dementia care. They focus on Communication and Connection with Individuals who have Alzheimer’s, managing Dementia-Related Behaviors, and Activities to Enhance Dementia Care. There is no cost to attend the first series and you can attend one or all three. Each course offers 1 CEU. The three classes are:
- Communicating and Connecting With Individuals Who Have Dementia (1 CEU) 9:00 a.m. – 10:00a.m.
- Managing Dementia-Related Behaviors (1 CEU) 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Activities That Enhance Dementia Care (1 CEU) 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Alzheimer’s Orange County
2515 McCabe Way, Irvine, CA 92614
Saturday, March 4, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
A representative from Optimal Senior Care Solutions will be available to answer questions about our services.
If you are considering home care for a loved one with Alzheimer’s in Newport Beach, CA or the surrounding Orange County areas, please call us at 949-535-2211. We provide senior care services in Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Newport Coast, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Woods, Laguna Beach, Mission Viejo, Seal Beach and surrounding areas of Orange County California. Contact us today to learn more.
Both Dan and Yvonne had personal experiences with the needs and challenges of caring for aging parents. They saw the need for a high quality professionally run yet personalized service to deliver the type of experience that they had a hard time finding.
Latest posts by Dan Segal (see all)
- Regular Exercise Improves Cognitive Functioning in Dementia Patients - May 25, 2018
- Congratulations to our April 2018 Caregiver of the Month - May 21, 2018
- Foods to Avoid with Kidney Disease - May 18, 2018