Home Care in Newport Beach
When possible, advance planning should take place soon after a diagnosis of early-stage Alzheimer’s disease. People with early-stage disease are often capable of understanding many aspects and consequences of legal decision making. However, legal and medical experts say that many forms of planning can help the person and his or her family even if the person is diagnosed with later-stage Alzheimer’s.
Legal Workshop: Information on Planning for Long Term Care
Optimal Senior Care Solutions is pleased to support this very informative class. Alzheimer’s of OC will be presenting information on a variety of legal issues confronting those caring for people with Alzheimer’s Disease. Get information before a crisis:
- An expert elder law attorney will provide current information on Estate Planning
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Healthcare and Finance Conservatorship
- Probate, Trust & Living Will Issues
- Advance Directives
- Long-Term Care Planning & Medi-Cal Eligibility Issues
Registration check-in begins 30 minutes prior to scheduled program.
Light refreshments provided by Optimal Senior Care Solutions. No cost to attend.
Monday, January 23, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
307 Placentia Ave. Suite 105A & 105B
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Questions? Contact The Alzheimer’s OC Education Department at 949-955-9000
If you are considering home care for a loved one with Alzheimer’s in Newport Beach, CA or the surrounding Orange County areas, please call us at 949-535-2211. We provide senior care services in Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Newport Coast, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Woods, Laguna Beach, Mission Viejo, Seal Beach and surrounding areas of Orange County California. Contact us today to learn more.
Both Dan and Yvonne had personal experiences with the needs and challenges of caring for aging parents. They saw the need for a high quality professionally run yet personalized service to deliver the type of experience that they had a hard time finding.
Latest posts by Dan Segal (see all)
- Regular Exercise Improves Cognitive Functioning in Dementia Patients - May 25, 2018
- Congratulations to our April 2018 Caregiver of the Month - May 21, 2018
- Foods to Avoid with Kidney Disease - May 18, 2018