Why Choose Us?
get help with info & pricing
Why Choose Optimal For Home Senior Care Services?
Providing the best in home care assistance experience for our clients starts with developing an in depth understanding of the client’s needs and matching the client with the most compatible and best trained caregivers. And having a management team and system in place that assures we deliver on the commitments we make. We are a hands on family owned and operated agency which means you and your loved one will receive the highest level of personal service and attention from the owners.
Best Client Assessment Process
- We conduct a thorough assessment of the client’s needs.
- Fall Risk Assessment & 85 point Home Safety Inspection.
- We create a customized daily care plan which is available in hard copy on-site.
- All caregivers are personally introduced to their client by a Care Manager.
Best Trained & Qualified Caregivers
- We meticulously screen our caregivers.
- They must pass a rigorous criminal background check and have a clean driving record.
- Caregivers are required to complete IPCed training.
- Caregivers receive client specific training and review of the care plan.
- All caregivers are our employees, bonded & insured (Workman’s Compensation & general liability).
- We are accessible 24/7.
- Supervised caregivers. Routine on-site visits.
- We employ proprietary telephony systems that monitor caregiver clock in and clock out times in real time.
- Caregiver Arrival Assurance through automated alert systems.
- Web access provided to the family to monitor the care plan in real time.
- Quality Systems & Continuous Improvement programs in place.
- CAHSAH Certified & a member of the American Board of Home Care.
click each item below for additional details
Companionship & Personal Assistance Services
- Clean kitchen
- Organize closets
- Change the linen
- Light laundry
- Light ironing
- Games and puzzles
- Arts and Crafts
- Reading and watch TV
- Pet Care
- Read mail
- Menu Planning
- Meal preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with bathing
- Assistance with walking
- Help choosing clothes
- Assistance with dressing
- Assist with transfers
Errands & Transportation
- Pick up prescriptions
- Movie events
- Dine out for meals
- Drive to family
- Handle dry cleaning
- Stamps, mail packages
- Attend religious services
- Medical appointments