Supporting the safety of our clients and caregivers.
Our clients and their family members are justifiably concerned given the particular impact of coronavirus on older adults.
We want to assure you that we have taken the following steps to help our clients:
- Shared our emergency preparedness plans and infection-protocol
- Outlined the ways we’re keeping our caregivers healthy (such as paying for flu shots and supplies).
- Reminded our clients that the safest place for them may be their home and encouraged them to limit their outings, particularly to large public places.
- Checked if they’ve had recent travel to affected regions or have been exposed to anyone with the coronavirus.
- Educated clients on the latest government updates, such as increased funding for coronavirus testing and tele-health services.
- Made sure they’re also following CDC flu season best practices and have appropriate hygiene supplies in their homes.
We know this is an unsettling time for those of us who care for older adults and who have older loved ones.
We hope the steps we are taking give you peace of mind.
-Your friends at Optimal Senior Care solutions