Don’t let your loved one become another statistic!
Did you know that:
- 70% of accidental deaths in people over the age of 75 result from falls?
- We spend $79 billion in medical costs each year on accidents attributable to falls?
- 40% of all nursing home admissions are attributable to repeated falls at home?
- 1 out of every 3 seniors who lives independently in their homes will seek medical care for a major fall each year? If you are over 75, the likelihood of falling is even greater.
- 25% of seniors who suffer hip fractures die within one year?
- Survivors of falls may experience debilitating fractures of the hip, wrists or spine?
- Falling, or the fear of falling, often times leads to loss of confidence, imposed isolation and immobility?
Our client assessments include a FREE in-home Fall Risk & Home Safety Inspection
Our assessments are the most thorough in the industry and include an assessment of potential fall risk and an 85 point home safety inspection with recommendations on how to improve over all safety and most importantly how to reduce the risk of falling.